To setup your .NET application with CopyProtectSoftware licensing you will need to do the following steps.
- Add a reference to CopyProtectSoftware.dll
- Inherit the main app form from CopyProtectSoftware.IMainForm
- Create 2 methods that implement the IMainForm interface
- Add a ‘Disable App’ method to disable the app when license validation fails
- Set the CPS license manager url, software code and launch the validation check on main form load
- Add a method to call the CopyProtectSoftware license activation dialog.
- Setup the license manager wordpress plugin to act as your license server
- Add reference to CopyProtectSoftware.dll
- Inherit main form from CopyProtectSoftware.IMainForm interface
- Implement methods from IMainForm interface
- Add a DisableApp method
- Add CPS settings and validation check to main form load
- Add a method to call the CopyProtectSoftware license activation dialog
- Install license manager WordPress plugin